Contact Us

stitchnknot@gmail.com

Felt Craft Series

icon


animalien


the faux bakery

the kawaii series

the secret garden

exclusive!


customized





Sunday, September 2

What I've been up to...

Hello all,
It's been a while since my last post isn't it? I hope it's not too late to wish 'Selamat hari raya' to all my blog readers~

Anyway, here's a preview of what I've been up to for the past few months. You might have seen some of them in stitchNknot facebook page :)

Various crafts: (1) cupcake pillows,  (2) kitties keychain, (3) simple tote, (4) hijabi keychain,
(5) patchwork pillow, (6) strawberry tree pillow, (7) diana mini pouch

Truth be told, I still have tons of unpublished craft photos. And some of them are customized orders from 2011! So, to make it up you, I promise to post once every two days, at least until I'm catching up with my current finished orders.

Well... wish me luck! :)


Note to self: Write a post compiling all my unpublished 2011 orders!

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Right floating menu

Shoutbox